- Change in Residence
- Visit the local Gu or Dong office.
① Alien Registration card
② Copy of housing contract
* Additional documents may be requested on a case-by-case basis.
- Report within 14 days of the change. If not, you will be fined.
- Part-time work
- Online application (www.hikorea.go.kr) or visit the local immigration office.
① Part-time work of foreign student confirmation form
- Permitted for D-4 visa holders who have stayed in Korea more than 6 months.
- Not allowed to the students whose attendance rate average is under 90%
- 25-hour part time work is available if you have TOPIK at least 2 level above.
10-hour part time work for non possessor.
- You will be deported or fined 1 million KRW when doing illegal part-time work.
- Daejeon Immigration Office